Senior Program Manager, Partner Leadership
Your Responsibilities Include
- Foster a shared vision across the Stand Together community for partner leadership
- Identify engagement opportunities across the community through program investments
- Collaborate with the Partnerships team (Major Gifts) to identify and align donor partners who can advance Stand Together’s priorities within program investments based on their background, passions, and networks
- Prioritize sustained leadership opportunities and partners for engagement by aligning interests based on value creation and mutual benefit
- Project manage and prioritize connections between partners and opportunities across internal capabilities
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- 5+ years in a development function cultivating high net worth donors
- Proactive, entrepreneurial, and operates with a high sense of urgency
- Aligned with the vision and values of Stand Together
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, professionalism, and ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders with a high degree of humility and discretion
- Ability to drive program and project management for multiple concurrent projects/funding opportunities to completion through continuous transformation and an entrepreneurial approach
Standout Candidates Will Have
- Experience in stewardship or donor engagement programming opportunities
What We Offer
- A meaningful career where your work will improve the lives of millions of Americans – especially the least fortunate.
- A vision-driven organization of over 1,000 employees across the country who are dedicated to improving the lives of others.
- Competitive salaries and bonuses. Our salary and bonus strategies are aligned to the value you create, not a standardized bell curve.
- Generous 401K match - 6% match with immediate vesting.
- Competitive health and wellness benefits.
- Our flexible time-off policy allows all employees to take leave as needed.
- Commuter assistance plans to offset the cost of commuting into our headquarters (on-site parking or metro).
- Opportunities for professional development and mentorship that can strengthen your effectiveness through Principle Based Management and other industry specific programs.
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference. Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential. Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds—including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy—to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Our Values Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management® (PBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color, race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.