Senior Product Manager
- Build a product vision and explain an opportunity to a non-technical audience.
- Take the product through the entire product lifecycle from conception to shipping.
- Integrate the product into our enterprise and data architecture.
- Lead, mentor, and coach others working in product development.
- Be a voracious consumer of information to be able to quickly become an expert in new domains.
- Iterate on a product to find product-market fit based on user feedback and customer insights.
- Use agile development frameworks and utilize standard software platforms such Jira for product delivery.
- Work with developers and UX designers to build prototypes to test ideas.
- Obsess about gathering data to make better decisions.
- Bring in knowledge of cutting-edge technology trends to accelerate our innovation and creativity.
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- 5+ years of product experience, including building a product from the ground up.
- Leadership and mentorship of junior product managers (either directly or indirectly).
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to invent novel product ideas from customer problems.
- Experience in building a platform product, especially mobile apps, social networks, or CRM.
- Expertise in the product management process
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference. Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential. Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds—including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy—to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Our Values Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management® (PBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color, race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.