Coordinator, Partner Relations
Your Responsibilities Include
- Contribute to the planning and execution of strategic projects during large Summits and a portfolio of small to mid-sized events across the country
- Manage data integrity for various cross-functional capabilities, including event recruitment, individualized personal event agendas, and strategic partner interactions
- Support the creation and execution of recruitment processes across the development team
- Assist with execution of events onsite to help ensure they run smoothly and exceed discerning guest expectations
- Management of the strategic seating process for partner events
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- 2+ years of experience working in a professional office environment (including internships)
- Ability to exhibit entrepreneurial behavior and critical thinking
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, professionalism, and the ability to quickly adapt to change
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must demonstrate humility and a desire to continuously improve skills and knowledge
- Comprehensive skills in Microsoft Office
What We Offer
- A meaningful career where your work will improve the lives of millions of Americans – especially the least fortunate.
- A vision-driven organization of over 1,000 employees across the country who are dedicated to improving the lives of others.
- Competitive salaries and bonuses. Our salary and bonus strategies are aligned to the value you create, not a standardized bell curve.
- Generous 401K match - 6% match with immediate vesting.
- Competitive health and wellness benefits.
- Our flexible time-off policy allows all employees to take leave as needed.
- Commuter assistance plans to offset the cost of commuting into our headquarters (on-site parking or metro).
- Opportunities for professional development and mentorship that can strengthen your effectiveness through Principle Based Management and other industry specific programs.
Standout Candidates May Also Bring:
- Strong knowledge and command of software like Salesforce, Social Tables, and project management software like Workfront and Asana
- Experience working in a development (fundraising) team environment
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference. Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential. Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds—including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy—to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Our Values Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management® (PBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color, race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.