Product Support Intern
Your Responsibilities Include
- Provide operations, administrative, and product support to include digital asset implementation evaluation of Pre/Post Test Results.
- Ensure data integrity of support products by ensuring accuracy of campaigns and removal of duplicate accounts in Salesforce, update inaccurate contact information, etc.
- Contribute to digital content development, such as graphic designs for social media, leveraging trending educator resources from social media, updating graphic elements throughout teacher facing articles for consistency.
- Evaluate pre-recorded virtual events to pull out key quotes or sound bites for repurposing, while organizing digital assets (photos, videos, etc).
- Support our field guide revisions (gathering and communicating feedback from various stakeholders, hosting feedback sessions with educator testers); test experimental games in development; help test & give feedback on asynchronous training products
- Provide Empowered Hub moderation, incorporating user feedback surveys and research calls, review and evaluate micro-grant recaps and post surveys for success stories or improvement suggestions to the team.
- Provide backup support for on-site events in Wichita, gather supplies, event logistics, and request feedback from teachers, students, and other event attendees.
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- Knowledge of event operations, logistics, and digital content development preferred.
- Salesforce knowledge preferred.
As part of the Stand Together philanthropic community, Empowered is a national community of K-12 teachers rallied around a growth mindset (where challenge is opportunity, not obstacle) for them and their students in support of Transforming Education for All. At Stand Together we believe every learner is unique and deserving of an education experience that respects and embraces their individuality. Our community’s vision moves society toward one in which every person can discover and develop their talents through an individualized education, and then apply their acquired skills to reach their potential. Empowered teachers share a way of teaching with experience-based activities that offer learners the skills and confidence they need to create and seize the opportunities in their lives.
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference. Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential. Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds—including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy—to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Our Values Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management® (PBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color, race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.