Director of Marketing Strategy, Social Impact Programs
Your Responsibilities Include
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies that promote social impact initiatives and drive measurable results
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize social impact initiatives that align with the organization’s vision and principles
- Develop content strategies and creative concepts that resonate with target audiences and inspire engagement and action
- Create and manage marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including email, social media, paid advertising, and events
- Define key performance indicators and track and report on the success of marketing campaigns
- Continuously analyze market trends and consumer insights to inform marketing strategy and tactics
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders, including external partners, media outlets, and influencers
- Manage marketing budget and resource allocation to maximize impact and ROI
- Develop investment proposals for marketing activations that employ sound decision-making framework and testing/experimentation methodologies where appropriate
- Develop communication touchpoints with key stakeholders to ensure an effective two-way flow of knowledge and feedback
- Liaise with agency partners where appropriate, including SOW development, project briefings, expectation management and results monitoring
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- 7+ years of professional experience in marketing strategy or related fields with a proven track record of driving transformational results at scale
- Proven success in translating organizational vision and high-level objectives into strategic and actionable integrated marketing plans with clear goals and KPI
- Demonstrated experience understanding of the needs of different audience/stakeholder segments and developing appropriate and innovative marketing products and communication strategies
- A proven leader and team player, with experience in inspiring and collaborating with cross-functional teams to support shared business priorities while positively influencing the work of peers without direct reporting accountability
- Experience building strong relationships with key internal/external partners and senior level stakeholders within complex and matrixed organizational structures
- Track record of driving team alignment around marketing strategies and activations by promoting a clear and inspiring vision
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data and insights to inform marketing strategy
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- A highly organized approach that delivers on tight deadlines within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Exposure to agency relations (as a client or agency representative) and experience in understanding how and when to seek external/vendor support to expand capabilities and increase impact
- Experience in managing budgets and allocating resources effectively
- Passion for social impact marketing and alignment with Stand Together’s vision for change
- Ability to operate as a champion for the organizational culture which includes modeling and applying our guiding principles in business and interpersonal interactions and inspiring others to do the same.
What We Offer
- A meaningful career where your work will improve the lives of millions of Americans – especially the least fortunate.
- A vision-driven organization of over 1,000 employees across the country who are dedicated to improving the lives of others.
- Competitive salaries and bonuses. Our salary and bonus strategies are aligned to the value you create, not a standardized bell curve.
- Generous 401K match - 6% match with immediate vesting.
- Competitive health and wellness benefits.
- Our flexible time-off policy allows all employees to take leave as needed.
- Commuter assistance plans to offset the cost of commuting into our headquarters (on-site parking or metro).
- Opportunities for professional development and mentorship that can strengthen your effectiveness through Principle Based Management and other industry specific programs.
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference. Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential. Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds—including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy—to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Our Values Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management® (PBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color, race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.