Copywriter - Content
- Develop, write, and refine content for various initiatives within Stand Together.
- Compose impactful communications that amplify the influence and reach of Stand Together's initiatives.
- Take complex information and distill it for different audiences on various platforms (web/blog copy; social media; email newsletters; etc.) using the appropriate tone and voice
- Create well-researched, original, and impactful content.
- Excellent writing skills; ability to write clearly and cleanly. Experience using a style guide.
- A collaborative attitude; an ability to take direction well while having a self-motivated and entrepreneurial approach to content creation.
- Intermediate understanding of the use of audience metrics and search (SEO) in content creation.
- A dedicated alignment with Stand Together’s vision and mission
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional writing experience, preferably with a background in journalism.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading competencies.
- Demonstrated aptitude for distilling intricate strategies into concise, persuasive narratives.
- Versatility in adapting voice and tone across various communication materials.
- Proven track record in managing and successfully delivering multiple concurrent projects.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, Adobe, Workfront, and related technology.
- An unwavering commitment to upholding Stand Together's values of humility and integrity.
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference. Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential. Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds—including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy—to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Our Values Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management® (PBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color, race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.