Associate Producer, Programming
Your Responsibilities Include
- Support the development, iteration, and content creation process in coordination with relevant teams: fundraising strategy leads, design, video production, and donor communications teams
- Ensure premium quality, consistent vision and messaging, storytelling excellence and maximum impact for internal and external partners, accelerating their engagement and leadership roles with Stand Together
- Maintain production schedules, scripts, and storyboards
- Collect assets for visual presentations including video and slides
- Collaborate with the video team on pre-production, production and post-production process for sessions including main stage, breakouts, interactive activations, and experiences
- Institute processes and best practices towards creating an ongoing Programming capability within Stand Together
- Effectively translate complex and nuanced ideas into a variety of easy-to-understand content mediums that resonate with a variety of audiences from policy makers to advocates, to business leaders and social entrepreneurs
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, professionalism, and ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders with a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Attention to detail and ability to keep track of multiple responsibilities and assignments
- High level of humility and integrity
- Proactive, entrepreneurial, and a high sense of urgency
- Aligned with the vision and values of Stand Together
- Intellectual curiosity and interest in current affairs, literature, history, and philosophy
- Seeks creative solutions; challenges the status quo to break through the noise in today’s marketplace
- Demonstrated skill in translating complex ideas and strategies into effective and persuasive written and verbal communications and engaging experiences
- A deep belief in people and desire to create a better society for all, aligned with Stand Together principles
- While this role will begin as an individual contributor role, the opportunity exists for a successful candidate with strong leadership potential to build out a team
What We Offer
- A meaningful career where your work will improve the lives of millions of Americans – especially the least fortunate.
- A vision-driven organization of over 1,000 employees across the country who are dedicated to improving the lives of others.
- Competitive salaries and bonuses. Our salary and bonus strategies are aligned to the value you create, not a standardized bell curve.
- Generous 401K match - 6% match with immediate vesting.
- Competitive health and wellness benefits.
- Our flexible time-off policy allows all employees to take leave as needed.
- Commuter assistance plans to offset the cost of commuting into our headquarters (on-site parking or metro).
- Opportunities for professional development and mentorship that can strengthen your effectiveness through Principle Based Management and other industry specific programs.
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference. Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential. Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds—including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy—to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Our Values Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management® (PBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color, race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.