Your Responsibilities Include
- Manage requests from field staff, which includes creating surveys, mailing lists, phone lists, counts, and target universes for our customers as part of an implementation of a multi-layered collaborative strategy
- Assist the Data Implementation Analysts with projects that help state teams and other customers implement their strategic vision
- Assist the Product Owners in the administration and support of key systems like the i360 CRM and internal Engagement Portal System.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the various forms of data across different platforms and communicate to partners where they can access that information to assist their efforts
- Assist with the implementation of new and existing tools in the field
- Assist in training users on how to use our CRM, assist Data Implementation Analysts in developing strategic best practices, and create training documentation
- Provide excellent customer service and error-free products to all customers
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- Experience with grassroots operations in a political environment
- Understands and is comfortable with various forms of technology and is a quick learner of a complex system
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral, to explain concepts and tactical strategy to partners
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively, with state and national staff in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- A positive attitude and an earnest interest in providing good customer service and high-quality products to our members, partners, and all state chapters
Standout Candidates May Also Bring
- Experience with i360 portal or other CRM tools
- 1-3 years of relevant experience implementing software or other projects
- Familiarity with SCRUM/Agile principles/techniques
What We Offer
- A meaningful career where your work will improve the lives of millions of Americans – especially the least fortunate
- A vision-driven organization of over 1,000 employees across the country who are dedicated to improving the lives of others
- Competitive salaries and bonuses. Our salary and bonus strategies are aligned to the value you create, not a standardized bell curve
- Generous 401K match - 6% match with immediate vesting
- Competitive health and wellness benefits
- Our flexible time-off policy allows all employees to take leave as needed
- Commuter assistance plans to offset the cost of commuting into our headquarters (on-site parking or metro)
- Opportunities for professional development and mentorship that can strengthen your effectiveness through Principle Based Management and other industry specific programs
Americans for Prosperity is driving long-term solutions to the country's biggest problems through broad-based grassroots outreach. Our activists engage friends and neighbors on key issues and encourage them to take an active role in building a culture of mutual benefit. We have an on-the-ground infrastructure in 36 states that recruits and unites citizens behind a common goal of advancing policies that help people improve their lives.
Americans for Prosperity Foundation is dedicated to educating and training citizens to be courageous advocates for the ideas, principles, and policies in a society of mutual benefit--knowing that leads to the greatest prosperity and well-being for all. Our educational programs break barriers standing in the way of people realizing their potential. By eliminating these obstacles to opportunity, in areas like occupational licensing, free speech, K-12 education, and free trade, we are supporting and working to lift up the lives of individuals and local communities.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color, race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.