Your Responsibilities Include
- Be a key contributor to maintaining a high touch interview experience through effective internal collaboration to schedule and coordinate virtual and in-person interviews including matching availability between candidates and interviewers, coordinating any related technology like Zoom or Microsoft Teams, and arranging logistics for in person interviews
- Drive timely communication about interview scheduling to keep key stakeholders informed, raising flags when you encounter obstacles, and approaching challenges with a win-win mentality and strong judgement
- Represent the organization to candidates as a resource for scheduling and the logistics of virtual and in-person interviews, including testing technology with candidates, and providing location information
- Leverage our Applicant Tracking System (iCIMs) to share real time information about scheduling progress, interview details, and logistics with internal stakeholders and job candidates, as well as handling or redirecting general candidate inquiries
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Provide general administrative or project support to our TA and HR teams as needed with a sense of urgency and keen attention to detail
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- Prior Recruiting or HR experience is additive it is not required for success in this role
- Demonstrated success in balancing multiple priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with an emphasis on scheduling/calendar support
- High degree of professional polish and presentation in written and verbal communication that can be adapted to a variety of audiences at all levels of an organization, including executives
- Customer mindset and a win-win mentality to adapt to needs and changing priorities with ease
- An excitement for our vision and the impact of the work we do as a community
- A drive to identify opportunities to be more efficient and collaboratively pursue solutions
- Integrity and confidence to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Strong interest in a career in HR or TA
- Experience with iCIMS or other widely used Applicant Tracking System, preferred
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, or other video meeting technology is highly preferred
What We Offer
- A meaningful career where your work will improve the lives of millions of Americans – especially the least fortunate.
- A vision-driven organization of over 1,000 employees across the country who are dedicated to improving the lives of others.
- Competitive salaries and bonuses. Our salary and bonus strategies are aligned to the value you create, not a standardized bell curve.
- Generous 401K match - 6% match with immediate vesting.
- Competitive health and wellness benefits.
- Our flexible time-off policy allows all employees to take leave as needed.
- Commuter assistance plans to offset the cost of commuting into our headquarters (on-site parking or metro).
- Opportunities for professional development and mentorship that can strengthen your effectiveness through Principle Based Management and other industry specific programs.
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference. Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential. Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds—including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy—to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Our Values Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management® (PBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color, race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.