Your Responsibilities Include
- Collaborate with the Partnership Development team to maintain and enhance knowledge systems, ensuring data integrity through tools such as Salesforce, Airtable, or Lucid.
- Work closely with Program Officers and team leadership to align investment decisions with the foundation's overarching vision and strategy, including conducting due diligence/research encompassing market analysis, social media research, nonprofit finances, and adhoc requests that inform investment decisions.
- Support Program Officers in diverse relationship-building and stakeholder engagement activities, including outreach, site visits, event assistance, follow-up communications with potential partners, and identifying strong potential partners.
- Foster growth and maintain the quality of a robust pipeline of strategic, principle-aligned investment and partnership opportunities.
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- Possess at least 2 years of relevant professional experience in roles involving research, project coordination, or direct support of partnerships/business development or investment teams.
- Demonstrate commitment to Stand Together's purpose, values, and operational principles.
- Exhibit the ability to conduct research and analysis yielding value-oriented insights.
- Display proficiency in written and verbal communication, effectively collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Embody a high degree of humility, integrity, and professionalism.
- Showcase an entrepreneurial spirit coupled with a strong sense of urgency.
- Possess experience using Salesforce, Power BI, Airtable, and other tools for customer management, data management, and project management. Additionally, show openness to learning additional analysis tools.
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference. Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential. Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds—including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy—to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Our Values Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management® (PBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color, race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.