Senior Digital Analyst
What You'll Do
- You will work with Brand, Marketing Strategy, and Digital leads to establish analytic and audience measurement plans that align customer journeys and media tactics, and collaborate with others to ensure data is available to support the content, digital marketing, and brand measurement objectives. You’ll make recommendations as to what to measure and help stakeholders align measurement with the intended outcomes.
- You’ll lead project data analysis work needed to provide actionable insights in a timely manner that may include weekly, monthly, and/or post project recaps that are shared at various levels of leadership across the Marketing and Communications organization.
- You’ll use data from multiple sources and leverage the latest cloud databases (Snowflake) and data visualization tools (Tableau) to acquire, clean, and re-shape new data sets, create reports and dashboards, and/or visualize analysis to help communicate, educate, and connect stakeholders to trends, key learnings, and insights that help evaluate and optimize results.
- You’ll work with other stakeholders to define, build, and execute the creation of new measurement tools and data that improve insights creation and efficiency.
Who You Are
- Analytics Partner and Advisor | You’ll collaborate with subject matter experts as driven by individual project needs to objectively identify and highlight key learnings around content, both paid and organic digital and community building activities to make both tactical and strategic recommendations that enable us to evaluate and optimize results and decisions impacting audiences, campaigns, content, and tactics.
- Team Player and Growth Advocate| Work within the team and with customer stakeholders to help identify opportunities to improve services, provide deeper analysis, and suggest common data or measurement tool enhancements that promote stakeholder value and efficient measurement. You’ll advise, train, and/or mentor others in use and interpretation of results and tools that help extend the teams value and usage of the tools created.
What You'll Need
- A Bachelor's or advanced degree in marketing, statistics, data science, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ or more experience in digital marketing analytics, data science, Business Intelligence, and/or related functions within the digital marketing or content publishing arena.
- A bias towards data driven results and proven track record of providing deeper marketing and content insights
- Preferred experience working with multiple tools and technologies to support analytic activities that include:
- Content Analytics
- Social Analytics: (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and/or LinkedIn Analytics)
- Web & SEO Analytics: (Google Analytics, Google Ads)
- Reporting/Data Visualization: (Tableau),
- Analytic databases: Snowflake (or similar cloud based DBs),
- Data Preparation: (Funnel.io, Tableau Prep)
- Social Listening: (Sprinklr or other social listening tools),
- Customer Analytics (CRM/CDP tools like Segment, Salesforce, Hubspot),
- Email Analytics (Iterable or similar email platforms)
- A self-starter and ability to prioritize time across multiple projects with ability to work with minimal direction.
- A strong and concise communicator with ability to simplify messaging for varying audiences.
- You are highly organized and enjoy working with the details and enjoys collaborating with others needed to achieve an outcome.
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference. Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential. Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds—including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy—to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Our Values Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management® (PBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color, race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.