Account Director, Stand Together Music
Your Responsibilities Include
- Identify and design relationship strategies that create meaningful impact and advance the vision and partnership objectives of Stand Together.
- Effectively qualify music industry leads and maintain an active portfolio of potential partnership opportunities.
- Maintain and build upon our existing media and marketing accounts as well as establish relationships with Los Angeles area partners.
- Simplify or streamline processes to improve account relationship strategy, iterate objectives in response to STM overall priorities and goals.
- Identify gaps and implement solutions by working with internal teams, stakeholders, and vendors to design, develop, and deliver account direction strategies
- Reliable and accurate tracking of relationship progress and communication.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to other parts of the Stand Together community for potential industry partners and opportunities.
- Development of partnership agreements, deal points and statements of work for all assigned accounts, in collaboration with STM’s Ops and Leadership teams.
- Manage all deliverables on assigned partnership contracts including rights and clearances, and payments.
- Monitor industry trends for growth opportunities to scale reach of STM programs.
- On-site oversight of STM activations including management of vendors and talent.
- Work closely with marketing and communications to positively amplify the outcomes of STM programs and partners.
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- Experience working in music, media, marketing shops, content creators and/or distribution channels
- Knowledge of marketing operations and experience contributing to the execution of successful activations
- Capacity to work in highly matrixed organization using a strategic mindset to embrace complexity and prioritize in a dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent industry relationships focused on providing value to external partner organizations
- Broad knowledge of the top music talent, labels, DSPs, agencies, management firms, media, and other key players within the music and entertainment industry.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the music industry processes preferably across various genres and disciplines, including streaming, venues, touring, live events, media, and content.
- Experience working directly with talent, management and support teams at all levels for partner activations and relationship cultivation
- Desire to make positive change by working with entities from diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- Strong written and verbal communications skills including proposals and presentations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, and Power Point
- 7+ years entertainment marketing or experiential partnership management experience with strong preference for music and media.
- Strong connection to local music community highly preferred.
What We Offer
- A meaningful career where your work will improve the lives of millions of Americans – especially the least fortunate.
- A vision-driven organization of over 1,000 employees across the country who are dedicated to improving the lives of others.
- Competitive salaries and bonuses. Our salary and bonus strategies are aligned to the value you create, not a standardized bell curve.
- Generous 401K match - 6% match with immediate vesting.
- Competitive health and wellness benefits.
- Our flexible time-off policy allows all employees to take leave as needed.
- Commuter assistance plans to offset the cost of commuting into our headquarters (on-site parking or metro).
- Opportunities for professional development and mentorship that can strengthen your effectiveness through Principle Based Management and other industry specific programs.
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference. Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential. Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds—including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy—to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Our Values Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management® (PBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color, race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.