Senior Manager - Paid Media
Your Responsibilities Include
- Lead cross functional paid media strategies and campaigns from planning to optimizations to reporting back on insights.
- Develop the Paid Media capability across Stand Together’s Growth team to service Brand, PI Teams and other business units including Stand Together Music, Stand Together Foundation and Stand Together Trust.
- Identify top channels, track goals, audience targeting, implementation, automation, define KPIs, and manage budgets.
- Work directly with paid media networks (Meta, Google with a focus on YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Display) to understand platforms capabilities and explore new marketing campaigns.
- Communicate regularly with senior leadership team to relay all objectives and opportunities.
- Monitor, analyze and report on key paid media marketing metrics (CPV, CPM, CPA,) quality and campaign performance.
- Optimize campaigns based on best practice to constantly drive improved outcomes with outsized impact on growth.
- Drive transformation by ideating on new ways to measure, track, optimize and drive a deeper understanding of the unit economics behind Paradigm Shift.
- Collaborate with in-house partners and external agencies, where applicable, to deliver best-in-class results.
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- At least 6 years of experience with social media buying and planning on platforms such as Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- At least 2 years of experience directly leading, developing and mentoring a team of Paid Media marketers.
- Deep understanding of Paid Media channels, best practices and brings a strong point of view on how to leverage each channel.
- Proficiency in social media and digital marketing pixels, tags, event tracking, and conversion attribution inc. server to server and Conversions API (CAPI).
- Experience working with dynamic monthly budgets and building media plans based on logic models.
- Tools to know: GA4, Google Tag Manager, Segment, Tableau and in-platform expertise.
- Proven success planning, implementing, and reporting on full-funnel, objective-based paid social campaigns that delivered real business value.
- Strategically skilled in advanced audience creation and segmentation strategies related to paid social--including remarketing, website custom audiences, first-party data targeting, exclusion audiences.
- Growth mindset with a passion for social media marketing and digital marketing trends.
- Certifications in Facebook Blueprint Certified, TikTok, Xand Google are a bonus.
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference. Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential. Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds—including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy—to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Our Values Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management® (PBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color, race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.