Your Responsibilities Include
- Provide administrative and operations support to the Stand Together Foundation Learning Team
- Influence program strategy by facilitating internal and external feedback channels and knowledge sharing on ideas, learnings, and opportunities
- Support knowledge management and documentation of program operations and best practices
- Coordinate activities such as travel, conferences, and team activities
- Develop processes, templates, and standards for mass communications
- Explore the communication needs of our social entrepreneurs and create tailored, individualized learning materials
- Assess administrative needs and make decisions to allocate resources and prioritize accordingly
- Drive process improvements for communication with team members, executive leaders, and internal stakeholders
- Coordinate event logistics for program and networking events
- Collaborate across teams to ensure that key deliverables and timelines are met
Knowledge and Skills Your Bring to the Organization
- Commitment to the purpose, values, and operating principles that inform Stand Together Foundation’s work
- Genuine passion and interest in the development of leaders and their organizations
- 2+ years of in adult learning, teaching, facilitating or related social impact work
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize effectively
- Demonstrated ability to write and present information for a diverse set of audiences
- High degree of humility, integrity, and professionalism
- Entrepreneurial spirit and high sense of urgency
What We Offer
- A meaningful career where your work will improve the lives of millions of Americans – especially the least fortunate.
- A vision-driven organization of over 1,000 employees across the country who are dedicated to improving the lives of others.
- Competitive salaries and bonuses. Our salary and bonus strategies are aligned to the value you create, not a standardized bell curve.
- Generous 401K match - 6% match with immediate vesting.
- Competitive health and wellness benefits.
- Our flexible time-off policy allows all employees to take leave as needed.
- Commuter assistance plans to offset the cost of commuting into our Arlington, VA offices (on-site parking or metro).
- Opportunities for professional development and mentorship that can strengthen your effectiveness through Principle Based Management and other industry specific programs.
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference. Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential. Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds—including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy—to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Our Values Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management® (PBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color, race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.