Senior Producer (Development)
Your Responsibilities Include
- Develop best-in-class programs through the entire planning life cycle, from ideation to execution.
- Fully produce in-person and virtual events for curated audiences, collaborating with key stakeholders across the Stand Together network.
- Produce and execute priority sessions for major donor summits, including ideation, research, and speaker preparation.
- Write session outlines, talking points, and scripts that effectively translate complex and nuanced ideas into easy-to-understand programs that resonate with a variety of audiences.
- Execute all technical details of virtual events using industry standard platforms like Zoom.
- Interface directly with high-priority partners, internal leaders, and VIP speakers.
- Coordinate effectively with relevant teams, including fundraising strategy leads, design, video production, and donor communications leads.
- Institute processes and best practices to help create an ongoing Programming capability within Stand Together.
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- 5+ years of experience in translating complex ideas and strategies into effective and persuasive written and verbal communications and engaging experiences.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, professionalism, and ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders with a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Attention to detail and ability to keep track of multiple responsibilities and assignments.
- High level of humility and integrity.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of urgency and ownership of work, and a level of comfort with ambiguity.
- Aligned with the vision and values of Stand Together.
- Intellectual curiosity and interest in current affairs, literature, history, and philosophy
- Seeks creative solutions; challenges the status quo to break through the noise in today’s marketplace.
- A deep belief in people and desire to create a better society for all, aligned with Stand Together principles.
What We Offer
- A meaningful career where your work will improve the lives of millions of Americans – especially the least fortunate.
- A vision-driven organization of over 1,000 employees across the country who are dedicated to improving the lives of others.
- Competitive salaries and bonuses. Our salary and bonus strategies are aligned to the value you create, not a standardized bell curve.
- Generous 401K match - 6% match with immediate vesting.
- Competitive health and wellness benefits.
- Our flexible time-off policy allows all employees to take leave as needed.
- Commuter assistance plans to offset the cost of commuting into our headquarters (on-site parking or metro).
- Opportunities for professional development and mentorship that can strengthen your effectiveness through Principle Based Management and other industry specific programs.
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference. Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential. Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds—including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy—to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Our Values Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management® (PBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color, race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.