Sr. Account Manager, Media Partnerships
Your Responsibilities Include
- Drive partnership development and production processes for multiple feature-length films and series that are directly produced by top-tier production studios.
- Manage a portfolio of relationships with production studios, building preferred partnerships focused on long-term, win-win opportunities both directly and by engaging Stand Together leadership and issue experts.
- Effectively translate complex and nuanced ideas into easy-to-understand creative briefs that can form the foundation of content partnerships.
- Ensure partnerships yield premium quality content that advances Stand Together’s vision and priorities.
- Create and institute processes and best practices for sourcing stories and characters from across Stand Together’s many initiatives to be featured in films and series.
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- Alignment and passion for Stand Together’s vision and values.
- Motivated by tackling some of the most pressing challenges facing the country.
- Exceptional project and production management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, professionalism, and ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- 10+ years’ experience in film and/or TV production, including strong knowledge of the industry and best practices.
- High level of humility and integrity.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial, and a high sense of urgency.
- Experience in story sourcing, creative development, and/or impact campaign management.
- A desire to mentor and lead a team. While this role will begin as an individual contributor, the opportunity exists for a successful candidate with strong leadership potential to build and lead a team.
What We Offer
- A meaningful career where your work will improve the lives of millions of Americans – especially the least fortunate.
- A vision-driven organization of over 1,000 employees across the country who are dedicated to improving the lives of others.
- Competitive salaries and bonuses. Our salary and bonus strategies are aligned to the value you create, not a standardized bell curve.
- Generous 401K match - 6% match with immediate vesting.
- Competitive health and wellness benefits.
- Our flexible time-off policy allows all employees to take leave as needed.
- Commuter assistance plans to offset the cost of commuting into our headquarters (on-site parking or metro).
- Opportunities for professional development and mentorship that can strengthen your effectiveness through Principle Based Management and other industry specific programs.
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference. Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential. Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds—including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy—to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Our Values Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management® (PBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color, race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.