Your responsibilities include:
- Reviewing, editing, and proofreading both personalized and scaled donor communications
- Working collaboratively with major gifts officers, fundraising portfolio managers, and writers to ensure high-quality written products to donors
- Certifying content adheres to the in-house style guide
- Staying connected to content best practices
- Compiling and updating style guides as required
- Managing multiple projects and consistently meeting deadlines
Knowledge and skills you bring to the organization
- 5+ years of professional copyediting experience
- Experience supporting fundraising or business development efforts
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong organization and time management skills and detail orientation
- Proven experience in proactively driving multiple concurrent projects to completion through continuous transformation and an entrepreneurial approach
- High level of humility and integrity
- Proficient with technology including MS Office suite of products, Adobe, Workfront, etc.
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference. Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential. Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds—including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy—to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Our Values Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management® (PBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color, race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.