Technical Implementation Specialist
Your Responsibilities Include
- Remain knowledgeable about the technology stack, tools, and platforms required for the implementation.
- Project Implementation: Responsible for taking project ideas and turning them into reality. Configuring and setting up low or no code technical applications, ensuring that they meet the desired specifications and objectives. (Typical projects could include creating event registration and scholarship applications and approval processes, updating our teacher facing websites with new pages or features, setting up customer segments and email campaigns).
- Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, which may include support staff, trainers, data, marketers, project managers, and other stakeholders.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Become a subject matter expert in teacher facing specific applications or technologies. This involves providing guidance, training, and support to team members and external vendors, such as Mighty Networks, Submittable, Form Assembly, Survey Monkey, Mail Chimp, Type Form.
- Research and Innovation: Remain up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to ensure that the organization is using the latest and most effective solutions.
- Gather feedback from customers to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Utilize and build Salesforce and PowerBI reports to provide the team with actionable information for decision-making to improve the customer experience.
- Adaptability: Must be able to adapt to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment. Technical projects often involve evolving requirements and tight deadlines, and the specialist must be flexible in their approach.
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- Effective communication and collaboration are essential to ensure a seamless implementation process.
- Experience tackling technical challenges and roadblocks during the implementation process and on-going platform support.
- Use problem-solving skills to find creative solutions to overcome these obstacles.
- Strong technical background and expertise relevant to the specific projects.
- Commitment to maintaining accurate and high-quality content, especially when dealing with data analysis and reporting tasks.
- Graphic design experience preferred.
What We Offer
- A meaningful career where your work will improve the lives of millions of Americans – especially the least fortunate.
- A vision-driven organization of over 1,000 employees across the country who are dedicated to improving the lives of others.
- Competitive salaries and bonuses. Our salary and bonus strategies are aligned to the value you create, not a standardized bell curve.
- Generous 401K match - 6% match with immediate vesting.
- Competitive health and wellness benefits.
- Our flexible time-off policy allows all employees to take leave as needed.
- Opportunities for professional development and mentorship that can strengthen your effectiveness through Principle Based Management and other industry specific programs.
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference. Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential. Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds—including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy—to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Our Values Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management® (PBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color, race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.