Customer First Measurement Coach
Your Responsibilities Include
- Develop coaching resources that facilitate organizational and individual development and deployment of a Customer-First Measurement capability.
- Collaborate with Catalyst Success Managers, Program Officers, Research team, and other stakeholders to ensure that decisions are made with a perspective on organization performance and alignment with Customer-First principles.
- Direct-facing work with nonprofits to build capacity and confidence in implementing CFM tools and methods.
- Maintain relationship management and investment perspectives on organizations that merit engagement with the measurement team.
- Specific consultation with measurement staff and leadership during Catalyst Impact Program (CIGP).
- Ongoing design of content and curriculum to support and build out CFM suite.
- Support in knowledge capture, synthesizing learning, and data into insights for ongoing internal STF improvement.
- Help nonprofit staff and leaders make connections between CFM and STF’s vision and principles, including MBM/PBM, approach to management, and the Empowerment Paradigm
- Form deep partnerships with PDM and CS Team at STF to connect Measurement work to Customer Success Plans for CIGP; build knowledge/skill within both teams around CFM.
- Help nonprofits use customer data to make improvements and innovations; connect measurement data to other key outcome data, coach organizations in understanding how CFM helps them identify their comparative advantages within the market, identify new opportunities for revenue generation/fundraising, work with organizations to develop story-telling opportunities based on execution of CFM work.
Skills You Bring to the Organization
- Experience working with organizational leaders.
- Instructional design experience.
- Relationship management experience (preferably with senior organizational leaders)
- Past Consulting experience.
- High degree of familiarity with our principles/High alignment.
- Experience conducting measurement and evaluation within programs/organizations or similar research/econometrics experience.
- Familiarity with necessary technical infrastructure (survey tools, analysis, CRM, database, and communications) & tools.
- User-centered design experience.
Standout Candidates Will Bring
- A history of working in the non-profit evaluation space, best as internal evaluators.
- A history of using user-centric design methods, and customer-experience management tools.
- Familiarity with PowerBI, Tableau, and Qualtrics is a big plus.
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference. Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential. Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds—including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy—to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Our Values Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management® (PBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color, race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.