Your Responsibilities Include
- Assist with the administration of the employee benefit programs, including health and welfare insurance plans, 401(k) retirement plan, and wellness initiatives.
- Support system configuration, testing and auditing for annual open enrollment.
- Perform audit procedures/activities of all benefits plans to ensure accuracy of benefits data and payroll deductions, both employee data and vendor received data. Work with internal and external partners for support to determine root cause and for more complex matters.
- Identify and champion process and program efficiencies and opportunities for streamlining and improvement.
- Drive the maintenance for system configurable fields, tables, data, and features supporting benefits.
- Provide support and training to users on Benefits module system and processes including creation and maintenance of system documentation.
- Prepare, analyze and summarize employee benefit data and trends.
- Reconcile and maintain accurate benefit billing for multiple vendors.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of employee benefits communication materials including plan documents, intranet, and open enrollment.
- Provide support for leaves of absence & medical accommodations; liaison between employees and HRLs.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations applicable to employee benefit programs including but not limited to COBRA, ERISA, HIPAA, ACA, FMLA.
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- 2+ years of Benefits experience.
- Detailed-oriented and demonstrated ability to work with highly confidential information.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work with limited supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite particularly Excel.
Stand out Candidates May Also Bring
- Bachelor's Degree
- SHRM-CP, PHR, CEBS certification
- Prior experience working with UKG and Benefits Administration Module
- Prior experience supporting self-billed and self-funded benefits programs
What We Offer
- A meaningful career where your work will improve the lives of millions of Americans – especially the least fortunate.
- A vision-driven organization of over 1,000 employees across the country who are dedicated to improving the lives of others.
- Competitive salaries and bonuses. Our salary and bonus strategies are aligned to the value you create, not a standardized bell curve.
- Generous 401K match - 6% match with immediate vesting.
- Competitive health and wellness benefits.
- Our flexible time-off policy allows all employees to take leave as needed.
- Commuter assistance plans to offset the cost of commuting into our headquarters (on-site parking or metro).
- Opportunities for professional development and mentorship that can strengthen your effectiveness through Principle Based Management and other industry specific programs.
Stand Together helps social entrepreneurs supercharge their efforts to help people improve their lives. We connect them with passionate partners and the resources necessary to make a greater difference. Through our philanthropic community, we tackle some of the nation's biggest challenges so that every person has the opportunity to realize their extraordinary potential. Stand Together partners with people from diverse perspectives and backgrounds—including people in education, business, community non-profits, and public policy—to accomplish more together than any of us could on our own.
Our Values Working at Stand Together is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management® (PBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color, race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.